- Teen Pregnancy at Casey Middle School
- Teen Pregnancy – Radio Promo
- Teen Pregnancy: Teen Reflections
- Teen Pregancy: Teens Talk about Teen Sex and Parenting
- Teen Pregnancy: Mayra and Yaire Talk with Teen Moms – Part 1
- Teen Pregnancy: Yaire and Mayra Talk with Teen Moms – Part 2
- Teen Pregnancy – Call-in Show
Background: Part of broadcasting a radio show is encouraging listeners to tune in, through a promo (that’s short for a promotion spot. You might call it an advertisement or a sneak preview) If you’d like to see a promo script, keep reading . . .
Here’s a script for a Radio Promo we did for the Casey Middle School Teen Parenting Show:
MAYRA AND YAIRE (FROM THEIR INTERVIEWS): “You never really think of a middle schooler being pregnant.
But these girls were 14, and they were pregnant.
TEAM MEMBER: I’m Yaire from Casey Middle School. Being a teen mom increases the risk that she’ll drop out of school.
TEAM MEMBER 2: A teen mom’s child is more likely to become a teen mom.
TEAM MEMBER 3:. . . or go to jail
TEAM MEMBER 4. . . or live in poverty. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
TEAM MEMBER 1: Join us next Thursday Morning, May 13th, for a call-in show about teen pregnancy. We’ll talk with teen moms. We’ll talk about programs that help teen moms.
TEAM MEMBER 2: That’s A Call-in Show on Teen Pregnancy.
TEAM MEMBER 3: Thursday, May 13th, at 8:35